- The candidate will be required to assist in research projects (collecting data, consulting libraries, conducting web searches, writing summaries).
- The candidate will work closely with one of the WMF board members.
- The contract will be short term (4-6 months) with the possibility of renewal.
- Full time is preferred but a part-time contract can be negotiated.
- Open vacancies: 2-3
- BA in the humanities or social sciences
- Excellent English and Arabic language proficiency.
- Research skills
- Academic writing skills
- Ability to work with a team
If interested please send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com with subject line “ Research Assistant WMF”
Application deadline: 5 July 2023